‘Simplicity’ Photography workshop is back in town on Sunday, 23rd January 2011 at 9.30am. I prefer to keep it small and cozy to a group of 6 people per session as I find it more conducive this this way and it gives me an opportunity to know everyone better. If you are keen, feel free to drop me an email and I shall put you in my reservation list for the next session in March.
Course Outline for ‘Simplicity’
First Half Session ( 9.30am till 1.30pm)
– Know the people ….
– What makes a good photo
– What’s inside the little black box
– Explanation on P. A .S .M mode on the camera
– What is ISO, White Balance and those little stuff which you normally ignore
– See the light ! How metering works and when to apply them.
– To buy or not to buy – Types of lenses and what it does
– Flash vs. Natural light …see the pro’s n cons of each.
– Basic composition skills
– When to click that shutter
– KNOW your STYLE !
– Basic workflow
Second Half (2pm till 6pm )
– Hands on session
– Portait photography essence
– Basic Post Processing
The awesome FRAMES STUDIO in Empire Subang. Here’s the location map for your reference.
Workshop Fee :
Stuff to bring :
– your pride and joy DSLR camera
– Note pad and pen
– A good smile 🙂
-Laptop, USB stick or an ipad to display your recent work for sharing
Please feel free to contact us regarding any further questions you may have. Our office # is 012-653 1806 or email us at email@example.com
Looking forward to see you all soon ! Cheers and take care. Mun Keat signing off.