Good day everyone ! Just a little update from your friendly neighborhood photographer ; )
To those 5 wonder people who has signed up, I would like to update everyone on some important details of the workshop scheduled for this coming Sunday, 18th April 201o at 9am. I would like to apologize to those who could not make it this round as I prefer to keep it small and cozy. I find it more conducive this this way and it gives me an opportunity to know everyone better. If you are keen, feel free to drop me an email and I shall put you in my reservation list for the next session in MAY.
Course Outline for ‘Simplicity’
First Half Session ( 9am till 1.30pm) – Wondermilk
– Know the people ….
– What makes a good photo
– What’s inside the little black box
– Explanation on P. A .S .M mode on the camera
– What is ISO, White Balance and those little stuff which you normally ignore
– See the light ! How metering works and when to apply them.
– To buy or not to buy – Types of lenses and what it does
– Flash vs. Natural light …see the pro’s n cons of each.
– Basic composition skills
– When to click that shutter
– KNOW your STYLE !
– Basic workflow
Second Half (2pm till 5pm….or even later )
– Let’s go shooting !
– Portait photography essence
– Landscape photography essence
– Break out session and assignments ( in pairs ) ….share your difficulties and learning
– Critiques + Q&A
The awesome cupcake shop called WONDERMILK in UPToWN Damansara. Love the decor and ambiance as well as the lovely food they serve there. Here’s the location map for your reference.
Workshop Fee :
Best RM350 you have ever spent on your photography hobby.
Stuff to bring :
– your pride and joy DSLR camera
– Note pad and pen
– A good smile 🙂
Please feel free to contact us regarding any further questions you may have. Our office # is 012-653 1806 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to see you all soon ! Cheers and take care. Mun Keat signing off.